Plan Implementation Coordinator
The Retirement Plan Company
in TN / Telecommute
Plan Implementation Coordinator - Nashville, TN area or Remote
The Plan Implementation Coordinator
is responsible for managing conversions and implementations of new plans and merger / acquisitions. They are tasked with acting as the primary point of contact for the client along with working to insure that all departments understand the various
requirements and deliverables necessary to meet client expectations.
- Coordinate timelines and source material with clients and prior providers regarding the implementation process.
- Document and
monitor progress for all aspects of the transition and provide timely reporting to all project stakeholders.
- Insure asset transfer is done timely and provide audit support post implementation.
- Ensure implementation meets expected timeframes
and that the final work products meet both internal audit requirements and external expectations.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Retirement Plans.
- Minimum of 3 years of
experience as project manager or implementation-lead.
- In-depth knowledge of implementation and conversion of retirement plans highly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable 401(k) regulatory environment; IRC and ERISA provisions,
including associated regulations.
- Relius administration system experience preferred.
- Ability to read and understand plan document language and provisions required.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to track multiple
tasks and issues, set goals and prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment and will be a “self-starter” working under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills,
with an emphasis on the details.
- Ability to solve problems efficiently while being innovative and creative.
- Ability to work in a team environment and individually.
- Data analysis experience using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access,
SQL or other database management programs preferred.
- Qualified Pension Administrator (QKA) designation from the American Society of Pension Actuaries (ASPA) preferred.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume and salary requirement to Kerrie Chambliss email@example.com for consideration.
This ad has been viewed 1185 times.
It expires on 2/24/2019.