Senior Retirement Plan Administrator/ Recordkeeper
Leading Retirement Solutions
in Seattle WA
Retirement Plan Administrator
Leading Retirement Solutions (LRS) is a fast paced, emerging Third Party Administration and Recordkeeping firm to company sponsored retirement plans.
LRS provides a variety of business support
and company retirement plan services to companies, owners, investors, and employees in 48 states. We provide Third Party Administration services including plan design and administration of company retirement plans, such as 401(k), 403(b), defined benefit,
church plans, 457 plans and more for Profit and Not for Profit organizations. We also offer open architecture recordkeeping services, providing investment advisors, managers, plan sponsors and participants with access to traditional and non-traditional
This is an exciting time for us as we continue to grow. We are looking for team members who want to be a part of building our team and company. This is a junior/associate level position with lots of opportunity for advancement as we
continue to grow. If you seek a workplace offering a clearly defined set of duties and procedures that rarely change, we are not the right fit for you.
Position: Retirement Plan Administrator
Hours: Full Time
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Support the retirement plan conversion, deconversion and termination process.
- Drive Customer behavior
by providing excellent support to clients, including but not limited to; outbound phone calls email campaigns, obtaining outstanding client documents, updating client information and communicating outstanding invoices
- Review plan documents,
understand retirement plan qualification requirements, provisions and accurately apply to client and participant circumstances, including distributions, loans and vesting
- Review of census data, determine employee eligibility, participation, and
enrollment and communicate information to clients
- Perform annual testing including coverage, top heavy and non-discrimination testing
- Prepare projected and actual plan contributions.
- Preparation of 5500 forms, related
schedules, and other IRS forms.
- Collect and track necessary information for completion of valuation reports, including working with multiple types of investment providers
- Reconcile trust assets to participant accounts
- Assist clients
in locating missing participants and securing ERISA bonding
- Calculations, compliance review, processing and client communication related to loans, hardship withdrawals, Required Minimum Distributions and other distributions
- Work and
communicate with Sponsors and Participants in processing data requests
- Entering and maintaining plan, transactional and investment related data in compliance and record keeping systems
- Understand, prepare and communicate plan and
participant notification requirements including annual notices, statements, quarterly management reports and special circumstance notifications
This job will be a good fit for you if you have/are:
- Seeking an
opportunity to grow in the retirement plan industry
- Superb communication skills and a commitment to superior customer service
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, proficient with numbers and basic calculations
- A demonstrated
track-record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and leverage a firms existing
- Willingness to continually upgrade knowledge and understanding of our industry
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Proven success in a rapid changing and fast-paced work
Preferred experience and qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years industry or 2 years of related industry (banking, finance, investments, wealth management)
- ASPPA Retirement Plan Fundamentals (RPF) Certified
- Proficiency is required with Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, browsing network directories, and dual screens
- Ft William document/reporting and compliance system,
- Schwab RT record keeping system, experience preferred
- Basic understanding of business entities and what comprises a workforce within a retirement plan
- Basic understanding of non-traditional investments and how they are
treated in a retirement plan
We Offer Benefits: Medical, vision, and dental benefits, company sponsored 401(k) Plan + company matching contributions. Financial assistance with ongoing education and credentialing. Eight paid
holidays and paid time off; additional paid time off days are awarded at least annually.
A great, casual working environment with opportunity to work remotely. We are a growing company providing each of our team members the opportunity to be a part
of our company's success.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, resume, references, and any additional applicable information to:
Attn: Human Resource Department
This ad has been viewed 784 times.
It expires on 2/22/2019.