Junior Administrator DC Consultant
SBC Benefit Consultants, Inc.
in Rutherford NJ
Pension Consulting / TPA firm in Rutherford, New Jersey looking for Defined Contribution Plan Consultant / Junior Administrator with 1 - 2
years’ work experience in a TPA environment administering smaller retirement plans (with fewer than 50 participants).
Job responsibilities to include:
- Managing and prioritizing client caseload
- Review and
analyze Annual Client Data
- Calculate Plan contributions
- Prepare Forms 5500 and 8955-SSA
- Prepare Annual Valuation Reports and Notices
- Review Benefit Distributions and Participant Loans for
- Trust Fund Accounting
- Additional items based on company and client needs
- Experience with 401(a)(4) General Testing
- Knowledge of ADP / ACP testing and corrections
Skills and Experience
- Strong mathematical background
- Working knowledge of nondiscrimination Testing a PLUS
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task daily responsibilities and successfully complete these
responsibilities in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Attention to detail
- Experience working with multiple financial institutions as a TPA a PLUS
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Managing and
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Interaction and communication with clients via phone and email in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of Defined Contribution Plan principles and rules
of Relius Software a PLUS
Full time position, benefits package and pleasant working environment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should email their resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 821 times.
It expires on 2/18/2019.