Document Operations Plan Specialist
in Denver CO
Document Operations Plan Specialist - R20018267
- Prepare plan documents, summary plan descriptions, amendments and funding
documents for new and existing clients; verify accrued benefits are protected, system issues identified and documents are congruent with system setup.
- Consult with clients, client counsel, advisors, Client Management and Client Transition /
Installation Services, and other operational areas regarding plan design changes, business risks and other issues to accommodate client goals and objectives.
- Consult with outside counsel or senior management regarding requested contract and service
- Research specific client plan design/compliance situations as assigned.
- Review, analyze and consult on plan mergers and spin-offs to ensure accrued benefits are protected; identify potential system
- Develop plan filing packages for IRS determination letters.
- May assist with plan terminations by assessing status of terminated / abandoned plans; develop and implement project plan, prepare plan termination resolutions,
amendments and filing packages for submission to regulatory authorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent education/experience
- Two years of pension / retirement plan
experience or relevant financial services experience
- Knowledge of plan regulations and plan documents
- Strong written / verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport
with internal and external stakeholder.
- Proficiency using MS Office tools
- Knowledge of Transamerica products and administrative capabilities
- Knowledge of plan regulations and plan
How to Apply
Please apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 914 times.
It expires on 2/11/2019.