in Scottsdale AZ
JOB SUMMARY: First level supervision of day-to-day operations ensuring that an On Your Side service experience is provided
to our internal and external sales partners, firms, producers, and customers. Under general direction, responsible for strict adherence to and enforcement of all financial controls as well as legal and regulatory guidelines and regulations set forth by
state insurance and securities departments, FINRA, SEC, NF Compliance, and the NF Anti-Money Laundering Steering Committee.
- Performance (Team) - Leads, supervises, and coordinates team roles and responsibilities.
The team has a clear focus on processing customer requests through paper or electronic delivery of records. Adjusts, assigns, coordinates and implements production standards and schedule to adhere to compliance guidelines.
(Projects) - participates in assigned projects and task teams, provides input and guidance to supporting departments on team - implements and maintains process improvements that enhances delivery of services to customers aligned with industry and
- People (Performance Management) - Assists in driving a culture of coaching and feedback for personal and professional guidance. Develops talent in the organization for succession planning and handles all performance
management tasks and related functions for team.
- Partnerships (Relationship Management) - Provides education of current processes and procedures with internal customers. Helps build and strengthen internal relationships through presentations,
firm and/or direct advisor contact.
- Customer Service - Monitors work flow to ensure that all functions are completed in a timely manner and meets quality standards. Responds to escalated service issues and calls from our internal and external
sales partners, firms, producers, and customers. Provides On Your Side service through call team and client service groups.
- Finance and Regulatory Oversight - Oversees financial and regulatory control processes and assists in frequent control
testing to ensure corporate compliance with all applicable industry regulations and requirements. Drafts responses to regulatory agency reports and findings and assists with working closely with the office of Corporate Compliance to resolve any
- Continuous / Change Management - takes audit recommendations and calibration sessions through the continuous improvement model. Assists in identifying key opportunities for processes and procedures to be enhanced and aligned to ensure
consistency and adherence to regulatory requirements. Assists in utlizing findings and identifying key process and/or technology needs within the Operation Center. Entry level usage and application of LEAN/6-sigma continuous improvement
- Budget - Assists in managing expenses to the established budget and under general direction, implements solutions to streamline process and reduce operating expenses.
- Licensing & Commissions roles: Conduct producer
screening and background investigation reviews to ensure producer candidates are of good character; prepares case files to be reviewed by the Licensing & Appointment Review Committee and communicates with candidates who have been denied appointment
with the Nationwide Life Companies and/or Nationwide affiliated Broker Dealers.
- May supervise staff responsible for analyzing, selecting and classifying applications in accordance with established underwriting policies, practices and standards, as
well as administering product selection standards according to underwriting practices and procedures in order to achieve satisfactory experience and acceptable administrative results.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Undergraduate studies in business administration, management, finance, pre-law or related field and/or technical insurance coursework preferred.
- Licenses / Registrations / Designations: FINRA
Series 6 and 26 licenses may be required.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years financial services experiences in a customer service, quality control or operations environment. Supervisory experience preferred.
Extensive knowledge of insurance industry concepts including but not limited to: Financial Services products, regulations, and guidelines
- Skills / Competencies: Effective team leadership and management skills. Strong verbal and written
communication skills. Relationship building people skills.
- Values: Regularly and consistently demonstrates the Nationwide Values and Guiding Behaviors.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 905 times.
It expires on 2/10/2019.