Senior Plan Document / Compliance Specialist
Professional Capital Services, LLC
in Philadelphia PA
Overview: A rapidly growing Center City, Philadelphia 401(k) third party administration and recordkeeping firm has an
immediate opening for an experienced Senior Retirement Plan Administrator to join a growing Administration Department. The firm is one of the 100 fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia Region and seeks a qualified candidate to assist with all
aspects of qualified plan compliance and plan documents.
- Plan design consulting, including responsibility for consultative plan design calls with plan sponsors and advisors as part of the
- Document preparation, including plan restatements and board resolutions
- Preparation of self-correction and voluntary correction program submissions to DOL & IRS
- Representation of clients
before IRS and DOL with regard to employee benefits matters
- Updating plan specs in the recordkeeping system based on changes due to plan amendments
- Posting plan document packages to web
- Proactive follow up and coordination with all
plan players regarding plan design and plan provisions
- Process and service enhancements
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience drafting plan documents and participant communications
- Ability to provide
consultative feedback related to the establishment, design and ongoing administration
- Relius Administration experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
client service/communication skills
- QKA preferred
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- FT William plan document experience is a plus
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should email their resume and references along with salary requirements and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This ad has been viewed 1071 times.
It expires on 2/10/2019.