Retirement Distributions Supervisor
in Arden Hills MN
Our growing organization is seeking talented professionals who are in search of a challenging and rewarding work environment! We are currently hiring a Retirement Distributions
Supervisor in our Arden Hills, MN office responsible oversee/supervisor a team of distribution processors, as well as various other projects. Help foster a cohesive team by directing workflow, supporting strong communication and displaying proper
judgment and leadership to ensure timely execution of distributions. Work with manager to implement consistent policies and procedures.
Job Function Number 1: Supervision
of distribution processors (60%)
- Ensure team standards are met.
- Supervise staff, including; time off, performance reviews, regular one on ones, monthly staff meetings, procedure updates, and work with manager on hiring and
any performance issues that arise.
- Identify efficiencies to streamline processes and ensure consistent implementation of procedures.
- Monitor team errors and implement consistent processes to prevent reoccurring and/or new
- Work with manager to plan and direct staff functions.
- Oversee corrections processed in the team.
Job Function Number 2: Projects (30%)
- Assist with conversions,
acquisitions, deconversions, and other projects that affect the distribution processing area. Set deadlines, assign duties, and coordinate/complete projects.
- Routinely update manager about projects, pending issues, potential staff
adjustments, missed deadlines, and other concerns.
Job Function Number 3: Teamwork and communication (10%)
- Answer questions from staff and clients related to
distributions, corrections, and taxes.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships and open lines of communication with clients and staff.
- Actively and confidently participate in meetings and committees. Be open to feedback
- Serve as a positive role model for peers, discuss and answer questions with confidence, as a leader in operations.
degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or related field.
- Proven leadership, management and direct supervisory skills.
- 5 years of extensive recordkeeping/trust experience in operations
- Exceptional problem solving
orientation and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and mathematic aptitude.
- Ability to facilitate communication between various departments, vendors, and team members.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple assignments.
- Able to make proper business decisions based on experience.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability and
able to perform complicated tasks.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and coworkers.
- Ability to work independently while
supporting a collaborative, team orientated environment.
- Reliable follow through without supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to take an outside perspective when reviewing current practices and procedures.
- Positive attitude and team
- High attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
Physical Demands: (must be met with or without a reasonable accommodation)
- Extended periods of time at a desk
and using office equipment.
- Ability to operate a personal computer/laptop for approximately 8 hours per day.
- Extended time is spent reviewing documents, both actual papers or electronic.
- The employee is occasionally required to
stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Periodically, may also do light lifting of supplies and materials which weighs in at
approximately 20 lbs.
- Will spend most of time in an indoor environment.
Alerus offers a challenging and rewarding work environment as well as competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental,
vision, paid time off & holidays, retirement benefits, and more!
Alerus is a customer-driven financial services company unlike any other. We are an independent, multibillion-dollar financial services organization serving customers across the
country and around the world. We offer a broad array of banking and wealth management products and services. Our knowledgeable staff assists our customers in identifying and attaining their financial goals.
Alerus Financial is an Equal Opportunity
Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
How to Apply
For more information regarding the responsibilities and qualifications for this opportunity or to apply, visit our website. We look forward to reviewing your application and thank
you for your interest in Alerus Financial!
This ad has been viewed 983 times.
It expires on 2/5/2019.