Retirement Recordkeeping Specialist
1st Source Bank
in South Bend IN
The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration
of 50-70 Qualified Retirement Plans. The individual must comprehend and navigate numerous complex legislative and governmental compliance issues associated with such plans and provide outstanding customer service to our clients and their
- Administer qualified plans:
- Process participant distributions and loans
- Census analysis and determination of participant eligibility
- Reconcile trust accounts and
- Calculate and allocate contributions (including cross-testing and safe harbors)
- Perform non-discrimination/compliance testing (ADP/ACP, 415, 416, 410(b) and/or 401(a)(4))
- File appropriate government forms: Form 5500,
Form 8955-SSA, Form 5330, Form 1099-R, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to independently manage workload and prioritize
- Develop effective working relationships with clients and maintain client communications
- Comply with the continuing education requirements relevant to professional designation(s)
- Microsoft Office skills required, experience
with FIS Relius Administration software a plus
- Must understand all applicable laws and regulations that apply to the position and comply with the requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting,
Finance or related field; experience in lieu of degree will be considered
- Minimum 7 years recent hands-on 401(k) administration experience for candidates who require a home office work arrangement.
- Qualified Pension or 401(k) Administrator
certification is a plus (QPA, QKA)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand and walk; use hands and fingers to operate keyboard and other
office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop or kneel. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://www.1stsource.com/careers
This ad has been viewed 992 times.
It expires on 2/5/2019.