Retirement Plan Administrator
Flexible Benefits Systems Inc.
in Akron OH / Telecommute
401(k) Plan Administrator
We have an opportunity for a dynamic individual who is looking to use their skills in a
professional services firm and play an important role in ensuring our small and medium sized clients’ retirement plans are administered accurately and in accordance with all DOL and IRS requirements.
We are looking for a Plan Administrator with
a minimum of five years of 401k/Defined Contribution Plan experience to join our dynamic and growing team. This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to clients and financial advisors by responding to inquiries and
concerns relating to the plans on a daily basis.
Successful candidates will have excellent interpersonal skills and understand all aspects of plan compliance. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented and whose experience
- Proficiency in plan administration including plan valuation, performance of non-discrimination tests including ADP / ACP, coverage and top heavy testing
- Review of census data and calculation of eligibility and
- Calculation and allocation of employer contributions including New Comparability Plans
- Analysis and reconciliation of plan assets and participant loans
- Ability to understand plan documents and amendments including
evaluating plan provisions
- Preparation of Form 5500 and 8955-SSA
- Identification and research and ability to resolve benefit issues and errors
- Displays a high degree of personal ethics and
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to achieve results and has the ability to adapt to a fast pace support environment utilizing many new technologies
- Has a four year degree. Certifications of QKA, QPA and
CPC is a plus
- Knowledge of open architecture daily valuations is preferred
- Experience with Relius and FT Williams Administration software is preferred; PensionPro Workflow software experience is a plus
- Effective customer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience is required
- Ability to work well independently with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to react to change
This position is full-time including company paid medical and vision insurance, generous retirement plan match, flextime and paid-time off. Salary will commensurate with experience. Telecommuting is an option.
How to Apply
To apply send your resume to email@example.com.
This ad has been viewed 505 times.
It expires on 2/4/2019.