Retirement Plan Administration Specialist
Kassouf & Co.
in Birmingham AL
Birmingham, AL TPA has an immediate opening for a retirement plan benefits administrator.
- Competitive compensation based on experience and credentials
- Benefits include health, life and disability insurance, 401 (k)
- Company-sponsored training and events
- Paid holidays and earned time
- Signing and retention bonus available.
- Administrator should be able to provide plan design, daily administration, perform compliance testing, calculate employer contributions, prepare
vesting schedules and meet government reporting and filing requirements.
- Relius software knowledge and usage is a plus.
- Candidates will have 3 or more years of retirement plan benefits
- QKA and/or QPA certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and be very detail oriented.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume to Georgina Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This ad has been viewed 382 times.
It expires on 2/3/2019.