Pension Administrator - Retirement Plans
Steidle Pension Solutions, LLC
in Lebanon NJ / PA
Steidle Pension Solutions, LLC is located in Lebanon, NJ. Candidates within driving distance only please.
focusing on the small to mid-size plan market looking to fill the following position at this time: Retirement Plan Administrator with 1 to 10 years of experience or more in various aspects of plan administration. Title based on
experience. In particular, experience with Datair software is preferred. Experience with Nationwide, American Funds, Lincoln, Empower and John Hancock platforms is a plus. CB/DB experience a plus, or we will train.
- Completion of Annual Valuation Reports
- Coordinating, Compiling and Requesting census information
- Calculating Receivable Contributions
- Calculating G/L for Pooled
- Performing all annual testing including ADP / ACP; coverage; non-discrimination, including cross-testing, etc.
- Preparation of Plan Documents, Notices, Amendments, etc. using Datair
- Distribution Processing
- Consultation with Plan Sponsors regarding Plan related issues
- 5500, 8955 and 1099 preparation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work
- Minimum 2 years direct client experience and Retirement Services industry experience or thorough knowledge preferred
- Certification or working towards certification (ASPPA, CEBS, etc.) in industry-related studies program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to communicate effectively (clear, concise and professionally).
- Excellent presentation skills, business etiquette, client service skills and time
- Demonstrated professionalism in all aspects of the role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications, specifically Word and Excel required.
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution
- Knowledge of retirement plans, ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations, and plan documents.
- Ability to work in a team environment to ensure common goal of providing exceptional client service.
- Ability to work well under pressure with
multiple priorities and deadlines in a demanding environment.
- Ability to make sound business judgments concerning issues which, if mishandled, have the potential to create substantial financial and client relations liabilities for the
- Ability to work extended hours to meet business needs as required.
- Quality focus with attention to detail.
- Handle other essential tasks as assigned.
Applicants should have a strong desire to exceed
client expectations and have an in-depth understanding of retirement plan rules and regulations.
Pension education and credentials are valued and supported. Compensation ranges with full benefits and is based on the candidate and the
Compensation is very competitive. Submit your resume, and we will provide a range of compensation from $55,000 to $130,000.
How to Apply
To apply, please send resumes to Contact@sps401k.com. Be sure to write "Resume" in the subject line of the email.
This ad has been viewed 564 times.
It expires on 2/1/2019.