Deconversion Account Manager
Nova 401(k) Associates
in AZ / TX / Telecommute
Looking for your next challenge? Do you enjoy consulting with clients? Are you excellent at communicating verbally and via email? Do you want the flexibility and convenience of working from home?
Nova 401(k) Associates is looking for a
Deconversion Account Manager. If you are located near one of our physical offices (currently Austin, Dallas, Houston and Scottsdale), the position will allow you to work a split schedule from home and from our office. If you are not near one of our
physical offices, we will provide you with a home office setup including computer and phone so that you can serve your clients from your home office.
Plans leaving Nova 401(k) Associates are exclusively handled by our Deconversion Account Manager
with a primary focus of ensuring a smooth deconversion process for the plan sponsor. Our Deconversion Account Manager position is supported by strong defined contribution and defined benefit plan teams, a plan document team, a special projects group, and a
loan and distribution department. Teams work toward stated quarterly firm goals with special recognition given to individuals with exceptional performance.
Nova 401(k) Associates is a vibrant and growing national third party, non-producing
administration firm. We have a nationally recognized sales team allowing us to grow in excess of 20% per year providing advancement opportunities for our professionals.
- Proactively and independently manage a
yearly flow for deconversion plans, including completion of the final year administration and government filings at Nova 401(k) Associates, and final Nova billings
- Superior client service and ability to consult with clients regarding deconversion
process at Nova and the Plan’s record-keeper.
- Proactively communicate with clients, investment advisors and record-keepers about the plan:
- Deconversion status/timeline and process involved
- Final year administration at Nova,
including ADP/ACP tests, other non-discrimination testing, Form 5500 and other government forms
- Work with other Nova departments, record-keepers and advisors to ensure a smooth deconversion experience
- Ensure that final invoices
are correct and paid
- Act as backup for plan termination specialist
- Perform work according to Nova policies and procedures
- Five or more years of 401(k) plan administration and/or deconversion
- Deconversion experience not required, but a plus
- Working knowledge of ADP/ACP, 415, 410(b), Top Heavy and 401(a)(4) non-discrimination testing
- Working knowledge of issues associated with transitioning a plan to a
- Experience with ASC and PensionPro a plus
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to proactively and independently manage a book of business
- Excellent written and verbal
- High level of critical thinking
- Coachable and committed to professional development
- NIPA or ASPPA credentials
- College degree
How to Apply
Qualified candidates can apply at https://nova401k.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2q9r9fpt8mn.
This ad has been viewed 702 times.
It expires on 1/29/2019.