Retirement Plan Administrator
Carr, Riggs and Ingram, LLC
in NM / TX / Telecommute
Carr, Riggs and Ingram, LLC is a Top 20 CPA firm and provider of retirement plan design, consulting and administration services for
employers of all sizes and are currently seeking an experienced Plan Administrator. This is an exciting time to join us and we are looking for those enjoy a challenge and growth. If you seek a rewarding career, and a firm committed to
excellence, we want to talk with you. We value your experience, your professionalism, and your client-focused approach to service.
- Census Data review and calculation of eligibility
- Perform year
end non-discrimination testing
- Identify and resolve plan discrepancies and errors
- Ensure compliance with all DOL and IRS requirements
- Calculation and allocation of annual employer contributions (including New Comparability
- Provide vesting determinations, distribution and loan review, and other withdrawal options
- Prepare Form 5500s, 8955-SSA, and other tax forms as applicable
- Active involvement in development of processes and procedures. We
value creativity and innovation.
Qualifications: A strong candidate must have:
- At least 5 years’ experience working with 401(K)/Defined Contribution plans
- ASPPA or NIPA designations
- Experience with Relius and FT Williams Administration software is preferred
- The capacity to have a dialogue with team members and clients that demonstrates sincere caring
- Strong comfort level with technology and learning
- Must be able to successfully handle multiple projects and priorities at the same time
- A professional, polished appearance and demeanor at all times
- Outstanding professional communication skills both written and
- Patience and ability to manage diverse personalities
- Detail-oriented and be a natural organizer
This is a great opportunity to work for a firm that can provide career advancement and
fulfillment. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 758 times.
It expires on 1/28/2019.