Relationship Manager / Consultant
The Retirement Plan Company (TRPC)
in Brentwood TN / Telecommute
The successful candidate for this position will be innovative, self-motivated,
and efficient and enjoy both strategic and detailed involvement with managing clients’ retirement programs. The Relationship Manager will interact daily with clients, accountants, attorneys, investment advisors and other intermediaries serving
as the central point of contact for the assigned portfolio accounts. The Relationship Manager is responsible to ensure quality client service. The Relationship Manager is ultimately accountable for the clients’ overall satisfaction with
Job Responsibilities (Included but not limited to):
- Through relationship building develop an understanding of how the retirement benefit plans impact and help meet the business needs of your
- Build trust and confidence with key personnel both at the client organization, as well as ancillary service providers (CPA, Investment Advisor, etc.).
- Actively participate in ensuring that the clients’ operational and
regulatory issues are resolved in a manner that exceeds client expectations.
- Provide assistance in addressing unique or difficult regulatory or consultative issues.
- Be a TRPC expert –understanding how and who provides various services
and how these can be utilized to exceed client expectations.
- Provide insight to management regarding trends in client expectations and how those can be met by TRPC.
Experience / Skill Requirements:
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills, with the ability to track multiple tasks and issues, set goals and prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and
- Must be mature and dependable.
- Strong computer literacy, including Excel, Word, and Adobe and a basic to intermediate understanding of Relius Administration & Document systems preferred.
- Must be able to work both
independently and with direction.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in the retirement plan service area preferred.
- ASPPA QKA or ERPA designation or approved equivalent preferred.
How to Apply
For consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to Kerrie Chambliss: email@example.com.
This ad has been viewed 970 times.
It expires on 1/27/2019.