401(k) Retirement Plan Administrator
Pollard & Associates, Inc.
in Hunt Valley MD
We are a TPA firm located in Hunt Valley, Maryland and are currently seeking to fulfill an opening for an experienced 401(k)
Administrator. Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, organized, reliable, and a professional team member.
The responsibilities of this individual will include but not limited to the following:
- Ability to handle a
caseload of small to medium size clients with daily client contact
- Manipulation of employee data
- Completing the Annual Valuation Reports including the Form 5500
- Performing all annual testing including ADP / ACP test, coverage tests
& top heavy tests, etc.
- Contribution calculations including knowledge of cross testing design and applicable testing
- Overall technical familiarity with plan rules including distributions, loans, hardships, etc.
with Relius and ftwilliams government forms a plus. ASPPA certifications a plus but not required. Salary will be determined based on the individual's experience and ability to fulfill the needs of the position.
We offer competitive
salaries along with health, disability, life insurance and a 401(k) Plan.
Interested parties should email their resume to the link below.
Note: If you do not have the level of experience noted above but do have some experience
and are interested in furthering your career in retirement plan administration, I would welcome your resume for consideration.
Renee C. Finnegan, CPC, QPA, QKA, ERPA
How to Apply
Apply by email to: email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 586 times.
It expires on 1/25/2019.