Employee Benefits Consultant
Best Best & Krieger LLP
in Granite Bay CA
Best Best & Krieger LLP is looking for an employee benefits consultant with at least 5 years of pension, defined contribution, health and welfare plan consulting or legal experience with public sector non-ERISA plans (counseling, not litigation)
with a consulting firm, law firm or financial services organization, third party administrator or recordkeeper. The person will work closely with the Employee Benefits Practice Group partner in the Granite Bay office.
Qualifications for the
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources)
- Law degree (preferred) or equivalent practical experience
- 5 plus years working in employee benefits as an attorney,
consultant or financial advisor/recordkeeper
- Strong knowledge of ERISA and non-ERISA rules and concepts
- Strong understanding of plan design and plan interpretation issues regarding defined benefits, 457(b), 401(a), 403(b), medical, health
reimbursement account and cafeteria plans
- Experience working with retirement plan systems (CalPERS or CalSTRS knowledge preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent project management
- Ability to work independently
How to Apply
For a more detailed job description, please apply ONLINE only at https://www.bbklaw.com/about/join-our-team/current-openings/public-sector-employee-benefits-consultant-(1).
applicants must attach a resume and cover letter to be considered for employment.
The self-apply feature is compatible with Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 & 11, Mozilla Firefox for Windows, or Safari for Macintosh. FOR APPLE/MAC USERS, PLEASE
TURN OFF YOUR POP-UP BLOCKER.
This ad has been viewed 741 times.
It expires on 1/18/2019.