Employee Benefits Paralegal
Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c.
in Milwaukee WI
We have an immediate opening in our Employee Benefits practice group in our Milwaukee office. We seek an experienced paralegal to work as a full time Employee Benefits Paralegal eager to support a team of attorneys and other
You will join a well-established Employee Benefits Practice with over 40 attorneys and paralegals. Reinhart’s Employee Benefits group has the resources to advise clients across three major areas of benefits law: Corporate
Benefits, Public Plans (Government) and Taft-Hartley. National in scope representing clients in over 40 states, our Employee Benefits attorneys have an average of 20 years of benefits experience, and they bring that knowledge to bear for our clients every
day, interpreting challenging language and distilling complex rules and regulations.
As part of our Employee Benefits team, some of the essential duties and responsibilities will include:
- Amending and restating retirement and health and
- Interpreting benefit plan documents;
- Drafting summary plan descriptions, participant notices, administrative forms and other plan related documents;
- Preparing government agency and voluntary correction filings;
- Organizing and preparing materials in advance of quarterly client meetings.
Proficiency and experience working with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook, and excellent computer and internet skills are required. Candidates must be
comfortable working independently and in a team atmosphere.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- a bachelor’s degree
- at least 7 years of experience as a paralegal working for an employee benefits-focused legal practice, or
comparable experience working on legal compliance issues relating to employee benefit plans
- excellent organizational and communication skills
- extraordinary attention to detail with a strong commitment to efficiency and
- the ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
This position also requires critical thinking, problem-solving ability and the willingness to ask questions and to follow up as needed.
The successful candidate will
be committed to and enthusiastic about using strong client service strategies.
We measure our success by the contributions we make to each client's success. If you can demonstrate the skills and commitment required for this position, we
invite you to apply on-line with your resume with a cover letter, college transcripts and a writing sample.
Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national
origin, disability, or any characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply
Apply through our website at https://www.reinhartlaw.com/careers/paralegal-and-support-staff-career-opportunities/
or email Cindy at email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 668 times.
It expires on 1/18/2019.