Retirement Plan Administrator
Beene Garter LLP
in Grand Rapids MI
Beene Garter LLP, West Michigan's largest independently-owned accounting firm has
been specializing in audit, tax and advisory, business support and wealth management services for 70 years. Beene Garter has been repeatedly selected as one of "West Michigan's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For" and is
seeking a Retirement Plan Administrator to administer a wide variety of retirement plans for our growing client base.
Here's who we're looking for:
- Education & Experience:
You'll put your bachelor's degree and your 3-5 years of third-party retirement plan administration experience to good use at Beene Garter as you test and administer 401(k), 403(b), ESOP, money purchase and profit sharing plans and interpret,
restate, and create plan documents. Have your CEBS, QKA, QPA or CPC? Even better!
- Service-focus: We're looking for a fun, yet polished professional who has previous experience working in professional service firm who can
provide accurate, personalized, and quality operational and compliance service to prospects, referral sources, clients, and vendors alike. You'll meet with clients, investment advisors, plan participants, attorneys and other plan service providers on
plan administration, design, compliance, amendments, terminations, and mergers.
- Drive: As an independent and self-motivated professional, you'll enjoy the fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where you can own the client
relationship and manage all of the tasks associated with their plans to ensure satisfaction and compliance.
- Details: With your impeccable organization skills and eye for detail, you'll effectively reconcile plans and accounts,
perform a wide variety of compliance testing, process contributions, rollovers, transfers, enrollments, loans and distributions, accurately prepare 5500's and other government forms, and review the work of other Plan Administrators to ensure
- Communication Skills: Use your exemplary verbal and written communication skills to keep clients and participants abreast of the status of the plan, required documentation, changing regulations, and
- Technical Ability: We're hoping that you have experience in using Relius plan administration software. Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office is required.
- Regulatory Compliance Background:
Strong familiarity with ERISA, DOL and IRS regs related to retirement plan administration is required. We're looking for someone with the ability to communicate potential legal and taxation issues regarding compliance
And, here's what you're looking for:
- A competitive salary, plus bonus based on performance.
- Benefits galore. Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long
and short term disability, 401(k) and more!
- A great culture. From our events, to our contests and our recognition programs– our close-knit team is always having fun. You'll love working with the team at Beene
- A recently restored downtown GR open-concept building that is close to events and restaurants. Free parking included!
- Flexibility. With our rich PTO package and paid holidays, we
offer everything you need to achieve work-life balance.
- Potential. Our career growth and leadership development opportunities will help you achieve your goals.
- Top of the line tools and technology to enable
you to work smarter, not harder.
- The right size. We're not too big, not too little. Here you're more than just a number and others recognize the value you add to the firm and to our clients.
If you are
passionate about using your experience in retirement plan administration to strengthen relationships with clients, then we look forward to hearing from you!
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://beenegarter.applicantpro.com/jobs/908457-10544.html
This ad has been viewed 774 times.
It expires on 1/13/2019.