DC Plan Administrator
Actuarial Data Inc.
in Carnegie PA
We are a small local expanding retirement consulting business with a great atmosphere and flexible hours looking for a DC Administrator who will provide administration, regulatory compliance and customer services to our clients’ 401(k)/profit
We are seeking a full time employee (working 30-40 hours per week). Flexible hours and remote location will be considered.
- Reconciliation of plan
accounting to trust assets.
- Gain and develop full understanding of clients and their plans. Develop in-depth understanding of each client’s sensitivities, needs and objectives with respect to their benefit plans.
directly to client inquiries, resolve service issues and demonstrate a proactive solution based approach to enhance client relations. Perform and/or review special client requests as needed.
- Monitor plan parameters and administrative operations to
ensure compliance with plan document provisions, as well as applicable governmental rules, ERISA regulations and compliance requirements.
- Prepares annual plan reporting, compliance testing and government filings on a timely basis.
and/or allocate employer contributions, profit sharing, match, match true ups, etc.
- Process plan corrective measures as outlined by the IRS Employee Plans Compliance Resolution System.
- Minimum 3 yrs experience with DC Plan administration
- BS Degree
- Knowledge of IRS & DOL regulations
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Access software
- Strong math skills
organization and time management skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Works well within a team environment and takes ownership of personal
- Relius pension software knowledge a plus
- Experience with non-discrimination cross testing a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
How to Apply
Must submit a cover letter stating your interest, experience and salary requirements along with your resume, to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 951 times.
It expires on 1/8/2019.