Retirement Plan Consultant
in Raleigh NC / Telecommute
QRPS, Inc. is a CEFEX Certified retirement administration and consulting firm in Raleigh, NC. We are dedicated to the highest level of customer service and strive for excellence and efficiency in our firm. We are growing and looking to add a Plan
Consultant to our team. Plan Consultants have a caseload of 80-100 plans (depending on experience and complexity of the plans) and work directly with plan sponsors, financial advisors, investment companies, and other service providers and
This job requires extreme attention to detail. Plan Consultants are responsible for receipt of participant contribution information, calculation of employer benefits, and draft uploads to investment companies. All calculations and drafts
must be processed correctly and timely. The annual administration of each plan involves tracking employee census information for plan eligibility and vesting purposes, preparing all year end reporting and testing, trust accounting, and preparing all
required government forms. Excellent communication skills and intuitive thinking are necessary for success in our firm.
Ongoing job tasks
- Responding to client emails and phone calls timely and
- Review and interpret plan documents to confirm plan operations
- Determine participant eligibility and vesting
- Reviewing plan contributions, calculating employer contributions, and drafting at investment
- Reviewing and approving distribution requests
- Preparing balance sheet and income statement and preparing trust accounting for annual report
- Annual compliance testing and report
- Preparation of all applicable
- Working knowledge of applicable sections of the Internal Revenue Code and ERISA
- Preference of two years of experience in retirement plan administration
- Strong customer
service skills and drive to assist clients
- Ability to understand end goal and use problem solving skills to achieve resolution
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at once
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in
Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to understand and work within our pension and workflow software (Relius Administration, PensionPro Workflow, FT William government forms)
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized with strong communication
and interpersonal skills
- Able to draft professional emails and correspondence letters
- Must love dogs
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, paid holidays, and vacation/sick leave. Employees within
range of headquarters are given the option of working from the office or working remotely with a minimum number of days spent each month at the office. Qualified candidates outside of commuting range will work as full-time remote consultants but may be
required to travel to the office for annual meetings and training.
How to Apply
If interested, please send your resume, separate cover letter, references and salary requirements to email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule a preliminary phone interview.
This ad has been viewed 1545 times.
It expires on 1/8/2019.