Duncan Financial Group
in Irwin PA / Telecommute
Duncan Financial Group is a Third Party Administration firm in business for 35 years that designs and administers qualified retirement plans. We have an immediate need for a 401(k) Administrator.
Duties will include, but are not limited
- Annual Valuation Reports
- Annual contribution computations, including new comparability
- Collecting and analyzing employee census information
- Determination of eligibility and vesting
- Testing of
Nondiscrimination, coverage and top heavy
- Trust Accounting /Asset Reconciliation
- Review participant loans and distributions
- Prepare 5500, 5330 and 8955 Forms
- Calculate Required Minimum Distributions
with clients via telephone and email correspondence
- Prepare audit packages and work with CPAs during annual tax form audits for large plans
- Establish and Maintain Plan Document including amendments, restatements, notices, SPD, SMM,
The following competencies are required:
- 3+ years experience in Defined Contribution Administration
- Proficient with Datair and Microsoft Office systems
- Knowledge of ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations
to multi-task, accuracy, dependability, sense of integrity, and self-motivated
- Ability to meet deadlines timely
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
Duncan Financial Group offers a competitive benefits package.
Interested candidates must include salary requirements to be considered.
How to Apply
Email resume and salary requirements to Jennifer.Roman@duncangrp.com
This ad has been viewed 1184 times.
It expires on 1/7/2019.