401(k) Pension Administrator
Delaware Valley Retirement Inc.
in Ridley Park PA
Delaware Valley Retirement, Inc. is a growing third-party administration firm located in Ridley Park, PA.
We pride ourselves as a hands-on administration firm for small, mid-size and large businesses. DVR offers a casual but professional office environment with competitive compensation, and great benefits.
We are currently searching for an
experienced Senior Retirement Plan Administrator who’s eager and ready for a change of environment.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the
Administration of Qualified Defined Contribution Plans
· Effective communication skills to handle client and participant contact
· Knowledge of compliance and regulatory issues governing the
operation and administration Qualified Retirement Plans
· Experience using Relius Administration Software is a must
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and
· Have a positive and professional attitude
· Possess strong time management, problem solving and organizational skills in a deadline driven environment
Ability to work independently
· ASPPA credentials are preferred
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review and coding of census data, determine eligibility
- Preparation of Annual
Valuation for all assigned plans
- Preparation and review of distribution, hardship, loan, and RMD calculations and forms
- Design and prepare plan proposals
- Review and understand plan documents, amendments, and
- Calculation of contribution/allocations requirements
- Perform annual compliance/non-discrimination testing
- Trust reconciliation
- Preparation of tax forms (including large audit plans) and all related
How to Apply
Qualified candidates please email MATC@DVRETIREMENT.COM your resume with salary requirements to be considered. Be sure to type "resume" in the subject line of your email.
This ad has been viewed 476 times.
It expires on 1/4/2019.