in Cincinnati OH
Are you a proactive, assertive, take charge analytical person, who has the ability to think ahead and attain goals? HORAN
is seeking a self-sufficient competitive person who thrives in an environment that allows for independence and change, while managing processes. The Account Relationahip Manager is responsible for a book of business of defined contribution plans. This
individual is the primary contact for the client and works in a team structure which is collectively responsible for managing, educating, resolving client issues, building relationships, and meeting the needs of Plan Sponsors. Local candidates to the
Greater Cincinnati Ohio area are preferred since this opportunity does not provide relocation assistance.
- Focuses on understanding and responding to client needs. Assumes a consultative role to
acquire a clear understanding of the business need and the client’s perception of relevant issues.
- Sets the strategic direction for the plan and demonstrates ultimate ownership and accountability for the client relationship. Acts as the
client’s “trusted advisor”.
- Drive toward optimal plan design (i.e. Automatic Enrollment, Automatic Increase, etc.)
- Builds client relationship to highest level of decision makers.
- Plans and conducts effective
in-person and/or phone meetings.
- Facilitates discussions with clients regarding legal, regulatory and design issues across the plan. Consults with clients on qualified and potentially nonqualified plan design alternatives.
for analyzing the client's investment architecture and providing appropriate alternatives.
- Actively facilitates Investment Review meetings.
- Deliver 1:1 employee education to drive increased plan participation, higher
contribution rates and appropriate asset allocation.
- Participate in Sales support activities such as referrals, references and cross-selling across multiple business units.
- Develop meaningful relationships with advisors and centers of
influence to help build the business.
- Complete annual Firm Element and FINRA continuing education, as required.
- An individual of high integrity with good judgment skills, and who is committed
to doing the right thing for their clients.
- Broad understanding of retirement benefits, including regulations and plan design.
- 4-year degree from an accredited
Relevant Work Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years (preferably more) of experience in Relationship Management, preferably within the retirement industry.
- Health and Life License.
- FINRA Series 6 or 63.
How to Apply
To apply please visit our website.
Resumes can also be submitted by
email to email@example.com.
This ad has been viewed 442 times.
It expires on 1/4/2019.