Retirement Plan Services Conversion Coordinator
Dubuque Bank and Trust
in CO / IA / IL / MN / WI
Dubuque Bank and Trust is your career destination!
At Dubuque Bank and Trust Company, behind our local touch lies the support of one of the nation’s top 100 Banking organizations - Heartland Financial USA. This
means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We currently an opening for a Retirement Plan Services Conversion Coordinator to join our team. Ideally, this person will be in our Dubuque, Iowa location but we
don't want the right person to be limited by location. The RPS Conversion Coordinator is responsible for managing the conversion process from the hand off from the Sales department to the hand off to the ongoing Specialist... They work
directly with Clients to assist them with Plan design, Plan efficiencies, Compliance Testing and other conversion items as they arise... This includes coordination and correspondence with the prior record-keeper, Plan Sponsor, Plan
Administrator, payroll provider, Business Development Officer and other key individuals.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work directly with the Sales team on all new business.
- Consult with new clients on
proper plan design and features to maximize plan efficiencies, non-discrimination testing results and increase client satisfaction with plan and HRPS.
- Consult with the Client on plan features (Safe Harbor, Eligibility, Vesting, withdrawals,
- Responsible for entire conversion process and to ensure internal partners as well as client are satisfied with the conversion experience and it was completed timely and accurately.
- Stay abreast of new regulations or product
- Stay current on any continuing education required for job responsibilities or designation commitments.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it
relates to the job function.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of retirement services experience preferred.
- Intermediate level of retirement plan administration.
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem
- Superior organizational capabilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Positive attitude with a desire to learn.
Qualified 401(k) Administrator credential (QKA) expected
within two years of employment.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://htlf.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Dubuque-Bank-Careers/job/Dubuque-Iowa---1398-Central-Ave/Retirement-Plan-Services-Conversion-Coordinator_18-1148-1
This ad has been viewed 473 times.
It expires on 1/1/2019.