Senior Defined Benefit Plan Administrator
MGA Consultants / United Retirement
in Ellicott City MD
SENIOR DEFINED BENEFIT CONTRIBUTION PLAN ADMINISTRATOR
MGA Consultants Inc. is a rapidly growing Third Party
Administrator and is a member of United Retirement Plan Consultants (URPC), one of the largest national provider of retirement plan design, consulting, and administration. We pride ourselves on timeliness and accuracy in reporting, personalized
service and customer satisfaction. We are currently seeking a responsible, "Can Do" Senior Retirement Plan Administrators for our office in Ellicott City, Maryland or the Washington DC area.
enjoy working with clients and brokers to maximize their retirement plan potential? Do you have the ability to multitask, monitor plan workflows and meet deadlines?
Would you like to work in a friendly, fast paced environment? Have you dreamed of
working for a company that is strongly team oriented and not only appreciates but encourages ideas and input from all employees.
- Work closely with Clients, Brokers and CPAs to assist them in
maintaining their Qualified Retirement Plans
- Complete or review all aspects of Annual Plan Administration including:
- Review of contribution calculations including Safe Harbor, Top Heavy, Profit Sharing and New Comparability
and correct ADP/ACP Testing for 401(k) and 403(b) plans
- Review of Top Heavy , 402(g), Annual Additions, Minimum Coverage and Average Benefits tests
- Review of Trust accounting for Record-Keeper Platforms and Brokerage Accounts
- Review of Annual Valuations and Form 5500 Reports and Schedules
- Provide audit support for large plans
- Calculation of corrective contributions and distributions, including VCP and SCP filings
- Prepare and complete
with accuracy Balance Forward Plan Valuations
- Proficiency in Trust and Accrual Accounting
- Provide recommendations for billing purposes
- Research and analyze plan issues
- Provide assistance with plan proposals
interpret and advise on Plan Documents and Amendments
- Advise on distributions and loans
- For those with Defined Benefit and Cash Balance Plans:
- Work closely with actuaries and provide support for cross-tested plan
- Communicate actuarial calculations and valuations to clients and brokers
- Communicate information on the operation, maintenance and goals of Defined Benefit and Cash Balance Plans
- Ensure compliance with DOL
and IRS requirements
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with great customer service skills
As you might expect, candidates should possess strong problem solving, organizational skills, innovative thinking, time management and
customer service skills and place an emphasis on quality work.
- Prior TPA experience is a must!
- Minimum 5+ years in Retirement Plan Administration
- Previous peer review and mentoring
- Strong knowledge of ERISA, IRS and DOL Regulations
- ASPPA or NIPA designation preferred
- Familiarity with PE Win or ASC a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is expected.
- Willingness to think
“outside the box” and be flexible
How to Apply
Please apply on our website using this link.
Qualified candidates will be
contacted. No phone calls please.
This ad has been viewed 505 times.
It expires on 12/29/2018.