Retirement Plan Administration Assistant
Jordan & Associates Retirement Services
in Santa Rosa CA
We are seeking an enthusiastic self-starter to add to our team. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational and communication skills and be able to
multi-task. Experience in a retirement plan administration environment a plus.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with data entry, testing, distribution and loan processing, asset/trust reconciliation for
qualified retirement plans
- Consistently provide a high level of client services
- Process plan transactions as requested by Trustees and/or Participants in compliance with Plan provisions and existing procedures
- Devise and document
efficient procedures for processing of plan transactions
- Provide clear and concise communication regarding overall service expectations to clients related questions that require further research and analysis
- Successfully monitor and
follow-up on assigned items
- Assist Consultants and Administrators with requesting and maintaining data from clients
- Maintain filing, mail flow and document management systems
- Maintain and update database and spreadsheet work
- Communicate filing deadlines and administrative projects with minimal supervision
- Perform other duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Excellent written/oral communication and organization skills
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel and CRM
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Ability to attend
to details and work independently with minimal work direction
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adopt to changing environment and shifting priorities of the company and clients
- Ability to work well under pressure with
multiple priorities and deadlines
- Professional and positive attitude
We offer competitive compensation with overtime pay, 401(k) plan, health and optional dental coverage, life, long-term disability
insurance, paid vacation, sick and holiday pay and more. This is a non-exempt position.
How to Apply
Please email resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 718 times.
It expires on 12/24/2018.