Teal, Becker & Chiaramonte CPAs, P.C.
in Albany NY
The Pension Consultant will join the growing team in the Retirement Plan Administration department. Duties of this role will include,
but not be limited to: serve as a primary contact for Teal, Becker & Chiaramonte’s (TBC) pension plan clients and perform third party administration duties for defined contribution and defined benefit plans. Duties will also include
compliance testing, plan document preparation and maintenance, completion of IRS and DOL filings, conversions, trust reconciliation, loan and distributions processing, conversion of plans to different platforms, interact with investment companies and
brokers for client investment issues. The Pension consultant will act as the primary client relationship manager for assigned client base. Other reasonable duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of
experience in retirement plan administration of Defined Contribution plans
- Possess QKA or QPA (or willingness to obtain) designation from ASPPA.
- Development of defined benefit and cash balance knowledge as needed.
- Ability to act as
primary contact for pension clients.
- Demonstrated professional experience performing discrimination testing, IRS and DOL reporting, and participant reporting.
- Sound understanding of retirement plan design.
- Proficiency with Word,
Excel, Outlook and PDF software.
- Development of proficiency with Datair Pension System, Datair Pension Reporter, Datair Document System. Previous knowledge is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to maintain proficiency in all the
above named areas through continuing education.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment is a must.
How to Apply
For more details on our organizaiton and to apply visit: https://www.tbccpa.com/career/pension-consultant/
This ad has been viewed 768 times.
It expires on 12/21/2018.