in Tempe AZ
Sunwest Pensions is a 401(k) plan administration firm in Tempe, AZ providing day-to-day administration, consulting,
recordkeeping, and compliance testing for 401(k) plans.
We are seeking experienced, energetic, multi-tasking individuals as full time Assistant Analyst to be a part of our team. In these positions you must be dependable, organized and
exceptionally attentive to detail.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage relationships with plan sponsors
- Generate plan documents
- Complete plan amendments
- Review census data for any
- Complete any IRS filings including Form 5500
- Participant Distribution and Loan processing
- Provide other administrative support
Skills applicants should have:
- Ability to work
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat X Pro software
- Mathematical aptitude required
- Strong written and oral communication
- Ability to work under pressure to meet
deadlines throughout the day
- Experience in the financial industry preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to retain many different processes
- Strong keyboard and 10-Key
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Experience with ASC software is a plus but not required
Sunwest Pensions’ salary and benefits are competitive and we offer a complete benefits package including
paid time off, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, disability insurance and a generous 401(k) plan.
If you want to learn, advance, and work in a business casual atmosphere do not miss this opportunity to join a respected
organization that provides an upbeat and friendly environment where your hard work and efforts are appreciated and will be rewarded.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 728 times.
It expires on 12/21/2018.