401(k) Account Manager
ABG Retirement Plan Services
Client Focused Professional Services
Alliance Benefit Group of Illinois (ABG) began as Small Parker and Ackerman, Inc.
in 1968 with a staff of four. Today, the firm now employs 80 Team Members! Our main office is located in Peoria, IL. This is a telecommute opportunity. We supply all the equipment needed to work from your home office.
recordkeeping, administration and investment consulting services as a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) to employer-sponsored retirement plan participants with more than $3 billion in plan assets. Our firm is one of the largest independent recordkeepers
for retirement plans in the nation.
We are seeking an action oriented and “hands on” Account Manager – 401(K) who is results driven and highly collaborative. Join our TEAM...
What you will
- Maintains a caseload of plans with approximately $400,000-$750,000 of annual revenue and a required retention rate of 95% (+/-).
- Continually develops and solidifies the working relationships with the Plan Sponsors,
contacts, intermediaries, and other pertinent parties.
- Monitors and reviews day-to-day plan activity, remains current with operational issues and seeks outs or recommends process improvements.
- Provides timely and accurate answers to
inquiries from Plan Sponsors, intermediaries, and other pertinent parties.
- Remains current with industry technical knowledge toward the responsibility for operational accuracy and the ability to recommend process improvements.
processing of information with the Recordkeeping Team personnel as needed to prepare accurate reports and statements in accordance with the ABG Retirement Plan Services standard turnaround time.
- Remains current with plan document provisions,
operational functions, and operational issues of the caseloads assigned.
- Routinely works with and maintains responsibility for the ongoing training of Team Members at the direction of the Team Leader or Assistant Vice
What we seek...
- Five (5) years minimum equivalent experience in the 401(k), accounting, finance, or banking industries.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications.
- Proficient in industry-specific
- Strong in problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- In-depth understanding and application knowledge of all ABG Retirement Plan Services products and
- Specialized knowledge of current ERISA regulations.
- Associate degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Advanced designation (either APA or QKA), or commitment to obtain the
What we offer...
Your commitment to ABG is the key to our success. In turn, we can offer you a full array of employee benefits and flexibility to help you achieve your very own work/life balance. ABG Team
Members are highly trained in best practice procedures and empowered to implement solutions that meet our clients' goals. We continuously work to improve our Team Member's skills
and our processes to meet the needs and expectations of our clients.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
Cathy S. Plouzek, Vice President of Human Resources
This ad has been viewed 1187 times.
It expires on 12/21/2018.