Retirement Programming Ltd.
in Riverhead NY
We are looking for a unique individual to join our team with the possibility of Ownership in the future.
We offer consulting and pension administration services for all types of qualified plans such as
Traditional 401(k) Plans, Safe Harbor 401(k) Plans, Defined Benefit including Cash Balance plans, combo plans, etc. for the small to medium sized Employer.
Responsibilities would include:
- Review of employee
census data including the verification of compensation, employee dates, hours, etc.
- Ability to perform all phases of compliance testing inclusive of 401(a), 404, 410(b), 415, ADP, ACP and all aspects of plan operation
- Asset review and
reconciliation of Platform and Brokerage accounts.
- Preparation of IRS filings such as 5558, 5500 and related schedules, 5500-SF, 5330
- Calculate and process distribution requests such as RMDs, hardships, participant loans, termination of
employment, in-service distributions and retirement distributions
- A thorough understanding of Plan Design options and issues
- Plan Document review and implementation
- Communicate with Plan Sponsors, Investment Advisors and
- Respond to requests via phone, email or letter
- Cooperate with others to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation for all aspects of plan operation
Candidate must have
the following qualifications:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the Industry
- Working knowledge of ERISA and subsequent Regulations
- Ability to comprehend plan documents to ensure operational compliance
written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent mathematical skills and detailed attention to asset reconciliations, compliance testing
- Strong ability to combine mathematical skills with Pension Legislation for ideal plan design
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Responsible, reliable, neat, detailed and organized
- Exceptional attention to detail, analytical skills and time management skills
designation preferred but not required
How to Apply
To apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 816 times.
It expires on 12/19/2018.