Plan Administrator-DC Specialist
in Pompano Beach FL / Telecommute
AimPoint Pension is a dynamic and rapidly growing firm that provides consulting, design, and administration of 401(k) plans, Defined Benefit plans, and other qualified retirement plans. We utilize a team-based
approach to deliver the highest level of service to our clients. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to work in a remote environment.
Role: Handle case load of qualified retirement plans of various types, assist
with loans & distributions, various other duties to be determined from time to time, and other leadership duties to help grow business and increase client satisfaction.
The plan administrator position:
- Provide industry leading customer
experience to plan sponsor and advisor clients
- Learn all systems used by AimPoint Pension in operations of business
- Provide input to improve AimPoint Pension customer experience and processes
- Other duties as they are needed to grow
- Strong analytical and mathematical skill set
- Strong verbal, written and consultative communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivation to work with little direction or
The job duties include but are not limited to:
- Be responsible for a case load of Defined Contribution plans
- Compliance testing 410(b), 415, 404, 401(a)(4), 414, etc.
- Government Forms
- Trust reconciliation
- Consulting and plan design
The qualifications are:
- Experience of at least 2 years in the retirement industry
- Willingness to learn and grow
- College degree and/or ASPPA
or NIPA designations strongly preferred or willingness to obtain certification(s)
- Knowledge of MS Office
How to Apply
Additional Information/Application Process:
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Include salary requirements. References & background checks will be
asked of top candidates.
This ad has been viewed 1304 times.
It expires on 12/18/2018.