401(k) Retirement Plan Administrator
Alliance Pension Consultants, LLC
in Deerfield IL
Alliance Pension Consultants, LLC (Alliance), with locations in downtown Chicago and Deerfield, Illinois, is
presenting an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join our growing retirement plan team in the Deerfield office as a 401(k) Retirement Plan Administrator. We offer a high paced environment where hard work, creative thinking and teamwork
are highly rewarded. Alliance provides professional retirement plan consulting, administration, record keeping and actuarial services. Plan types include 401(k), Profit Sharing, 403(b), Cash Balance and Defined Benefit Plans.
- Maintain client relationships and manage all facets of plan administration
- Effectively communicate internally and with clients, advisors and other professionals
- Prepare Trust
Accounting - cash / share reconciliation
- Determine eligibility, vesting and census data reconciliation
- Prepare Forms 5500 and other government filings
- Perform compliance testing (ADP / ACP, 410(b), 401(a)(4), 402(g), 416 and 415
- Calculate employer contribution (PD, pro rata and cross-tested formulas)
- Prepare quarterly management reports and participant statements
- Review all Plan Document provisions and contribute to Plan design and
- Monitor and assist with daily activity (payroll, distributions and loans)
- Required Minimum Distribution and QDRO calculation and 1099-R review
- Prepare Voluntary Compliance Program
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and capable of building good working relationships with a sense of humor
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of ERISA regulations and
plan documents provisions
- Strong problem solving, research and analytical skills required
- Self-motivated with high learning agility; a job finisher
- Practical mindset able to prioritize, provide effective solutions and meet
- Genuine desire and commitment to serving clients and their employees
- Detail oriented and a positive, energetic attitude
- 2-4 years of experience in retirement plan administration
knowledge of the Relius Administration System
- Experience with daily recordkeeping
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Alliance offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education &
training, a unique internal advancement program and tremendous potential with a growing national organization. Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan, vacation and
personal days, tuition reimbursement and Section 125 (Cafeteria) Plan.
Alliance's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote diversity, professional development, frugality and stewardship, applying a disciplined
non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, our employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best
For more information about Alliance, visit our website at http://www.alliancepension.com.
Alliance is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.
How to Apply
E-mail resumes to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 2041 times.
It expires on 2/14/2019.