in Ephrata PA / NY
Be involved in projects with our Total Rewards Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges.
we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach- and yours as a WSP employee.
Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Benefits Specialist for our Ephrata, PA office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, responsible
for supporting the administration, processes and controls associated with WSP’s qualified and nonqualified retirement benefits
- Support day-to-day Health & Welfare plan administration including vendor coordination, data management, and
employee interaction to resolve issues
- Accountable for the documentation for all retirement programs including plan documents, plan amendments, summary plan descriptions, participant notices, reporting and forms
- Assist in developing
communication materials to keep employees updated on plan updates and changes
- Ensures all plans comply with IRS, DOL, 409A, non-discrimination testing and other legal requirements
- Responsible for annual compliance events such as plan
audits, including fulfilling auditor data requests and coordinating with internal departments and vendors
- Manages the monthly / bi-weekly invoice tracking and processing
- Analyzes benefit costs and trends to identify key cost drivers and
- Supports the open enrollment processes for the US benefits programs, including Deferred Compensation
- Works with vendors to analyze impact of new regulations and implements required changes
- Support company's
mergers & acquisitions efforts and other project work
- Assists in planning and participates in quarterly retirement committee meetings and activities
- Coordinates with HR Business Partners on program initiatives
- Provides reports
and analysis relating to the benefits plans as needed
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement opportunities
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit
for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 to 5 years’ related HR experience
- Understanding and knowledge of
retirement plans including 401(k) and deferred compensation plans
- Knowledge of federal and state legislation and regulations regarding retirement benefits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with
individuals at various levels within the organization and with external vendors
- Skilled at dealing with ambiguity and generating creative solutions and approaches
- Strong analysis and financial skills
- Time management skills; manage
multiple tasks simultaneously, while completing work within allocated time frames
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of programs, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts,
strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 7,000 people in 100 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to
help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a progressive mix of benefits including medical, dental 401k and long term disability focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges,
are you ready to get started?
WSP USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M / F / Veteran / Disability / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
How to Apply
Apply online using
This ad has been viewed 909 times.
It expires on 12/15/2018.