Retirement Implementation Coordinator
in Grand Forks ND / Fargo ND / Albert Lea MN / Arden Hills MN
Our growing organization is seeking talented professionals who are in search of a challenging and rewarding work environment! We are currently hiring a Retirement Implementation Coordinator in our Albert Lea, MN, Arden Hills, MN, or Grand Forks, ND, or
Fargo, ND to support the onboarding process for new Alerus retirement plan clients, including startup plans, transfer plans and internal conversions. Support all elements of the onboarding process by assisting internal departments and external parties
through an established implementation timeline. Assist in communicating the implementation plan, including the key objectives and deliverables, scheduling, tracking and reporting to internal and external parties. Assist in assigning and performing tasks to
meet service timelines to ensure a successful transition of new business from sales to the Alerus account representative. Deliver a positive customer experience for the plan sponsor and other external parties.
Job Function Number 1: Execution of New Client Onboarding - 50%
- Participate in implementation project management calls
and support other aspects of the client installation process as directed by Client Services Manager and other team members as appropriate.
- Complete the Alerus “Know Your Customer” client identification process to minimize fraud exposure
and other business risks.
- Accurately document and timely record all steps in the new business process.
- Prepare all required plan and participant documentation.
- Create all plan forms and load all documents, forms, disclosures and
other notices to Plan Gateway.
- Work in conjunction with team members to prepare materials for enrollment meetings in a timely manner to ensure materials are available to be distributed prior to the scheduled meeting dates.
- Input pertinent
client and plan data into various internal systems.
Job Function Number 2: Train New Clients on Alerus
Systems – 50%
- Create and distribute system access and log-in instructions to external parties.
- Provide an informational overview of the Alerus Retirement and Benefits (ARB) administrative website, Plan Gateway, to new
clients, Advisors and Third Party Administrators (TPA’s).
- Train new clients on submitting contributions through Contribution Gateway using the entry or upload methods.
- Coordinate with new clients and the contribution team to establish
a contribution structure prior to the scheduled training time.
- Associate’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field or equivalent
- Experience in defined contribution industry (recordkeeping or administration) preferred.
- Experience supporting advisors, brokers, and third-party vendors preferred.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize
workflow of self as an effective team member to meet deadlines and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Demonstrated written/oral communication, presentation, and organization skills.
- Exhibited commitment to delivering a high-level of
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Established interpersonal skills such as
diplomacy, judgment, decision making, discretion, etc.
- Exhibits an analytical approach to solving complex challenges while keeping both the client and the company’s needs in problem-solving.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, seeks
creative solutions, and actively engages in all work responsibilities.
- Disciplined, strong attention to detail, and well organized.
- Considerate, approachable and professional when collaborating with internal and external
- Proactive in anticipating customer needs and adaptable to unforeseen changes typical of a fast-paced environment.
Physical Demands: (must be met with or without a
- Extended periods of time sitting at a desk and using office equipment.
- Ability to operate a personal computer/laptop for approximately 8 hours per day.
- Extended time is spent reviewing physical
and electronic documents.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Periodically, may
also do light lifting of supplies and materials which weighs in at approximately 20 lbs.
- Will spend most of time in an indoor environment.
Alerus offers a challenging and rewarding work environment as well as competitive compensation
and a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, paid time off & holidays, retirement benefits, and more!
Alerus is a customer-driven financial services company unlike any other. We are an independent,
multibillion-dollar financial services organization serving customers across the country and around the world. We offer a broad array of banking and wealth management products and services. Our knowledgeable staff assists our customers in identifying and
attaining their financial goals.
Alerus Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
How to Apply
For more information regarding the responsibilities and qualifications for this opportunity or to apply, visit our website. We look forward to reviewing your application and thank you for
your interest in Alerus Financial!
This ad has been viewed 798 times.
It expires on 12/14/2018.