Retirement Plan Administrator
in VA / Telecommute
RPA keeps growing and we are in need of 401(k) / 403(b) Plan Administrators with a minimum 3 years of experience with Relius
Administration. You could work out of the comfort your own home, or out of our home office in Falls Church, Virginia.
A to Z Administration responsibilities includes:
- Superior Client Service and Communication
- Read and
interpret plan documents
- Contribution calculations including cross-testing and safe harbor
- Asset Reconciliation / Trust Accounting
- Discrimination Testing
- Year-end valuation
- Form 5500, 5330, etc
- Evaluate plan
and contributions to determine if changes should be made
- Loan, hardship, and distribution review
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organize, set priorities and meet deadlines
You must be able to work with little
supervision, be proactive, and have good written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency is required with Excel, Word, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat. Experience with FT Williams 5500s, Pension Pal, and cash balance plans is a plus. A minimum of 3
years experience with Relius Administration is required.
- Employer-paid employee health and dental insurance
- 3% safe harbor non-elective contribution
- 15 days Paid Time Off
- 10 paid holidays
plan (employee funded)
- Employer paid professional dues and related education expenses
- Flexible work hours
How to Apply
Please send us your confidential resume with salary range requirements to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 1153 times.
It expires on 12/14/2018.