Document Plan Consultant
CUNA Mutual Group
in KS / WI
Under moderate guidance and direction, this position assists with the review of Retirement Plan Documents as part of the vetting of new business to CMRS. This position assists in the identification and
implementation of Customer Operations process improvement opportunities to help Customer Operations achieve their long-term strategic goals. In addition, this position is responsible for executing the day-to-day operational support needs of the
Customer Operations organization and may lead small to mid-size initiatives across Customer Operations.
Framework General Profile and Scope:
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience of retirement
plan documents, including plan design, plan provisions, plan amendments, and compliance implications.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions and approaches changes with flexibility.
- Works independently,
receives minimal guidance.
- Provides technical expertise on Customer Operations retirement plan document review, functional projects, as well as process and system design and
enhancements; may serve as a project lead on small to medium sized initiatives.
- Provide expertise to ensure new business added to CMRS fits within established criteria for both compliant, technical and servicing requirements
process improvements and perform process flow design analysis as directed; recommend and assist in the implementation of process enhancements.
- Support change management efforts; serve as an information lead regarding process or system design
- Provide Operations support to the Customer Operations organization including:
- Assist in leading or supporting regulatory process and security audits
- Provide functional support to facilitate the internal audit review
- The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related
field or trade off in related professional experience.
- 4-6 years operations experience in the Retirement Services industry, specifically within TPA context focused on plan documents
- Experience with and advanced knowledge of Relius
Document/Volume Submitter & Relius Document System
- Experience with and advanced knowledge of Defined Contribution, Defined Benefit and Executive Benefit plan design and related plan documents
- QKA and/or QPA
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Proven teamwork and collaboration with diverse groups.
- Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple, complex priorities.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with
clarity and precision, both written and verbal.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://jobs.cunamutual.com/job/CUNAUS204/Document-Plan-Consultant
This ad has been viewed 780 times.
It expires on 12/14/2018.