Client Transition Specialist
Pentegra Retirement Services
in NC / OH / SC / Telecommute
Job Summary: Performs all tasks related to the onboarding of new TPA plans, including internal conversions;
Oversee multiple client and advisor relationships in varying stages of the onboarding process; Act in a consultative capacity for new clients/advisors. Preferably will be located in our Greenville, SC office. Will consider Remote, Charlotte or
Blacklick, OH for qualified candidates.
Onboarding New & Takeover Plans
- Confirm / request most plan data and confirm fees
- PensionPro system setup – including
requesting missing plan and client data. Enter plan information, contacts, employee roles, investment information
- Plan documents – schedule document call, apply for trust EIN, load executed documents to PensionPro, follow-up as
necessary on signature pages.
- Census – request current census from client
- RMDs – determine applicability
- Platform/Recordkeeper Setup – includes recurring status calls, provide data needed and confirm fees for
fee disclosure. Coordinate preparation and mailing of enrollment kits, compile complete forms and forward to vendor. Confirm vendor has provided contribution processing training.
- Segregated or Pooled Investment Account setup for
any plans using this type of investment.
- Plan Asset Conversion from prior recordkeeper/custodian – prepare black out notice as needed, perform interim valuation, request participant loan information, monitor progress and keep interested
- Salesforce Update – fees, actual assets converted, actual participant count
- Billing System Setup – plan setup; plan fees setup
- Plan Operation/Educations Calls for 3(16) Plans
Mailings – initial enrollment and notice mailing to participants; additional necessary mailings while plan remains in client transition.
Internal Conversions & Plan Changes
- Perform all aspects of internal
conversions and changes that involve product or service changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree - Math, Accounting or Business major preferred
- 2 - 4 year’s relevant experience, including
advanced understanding of plan document provisions, basic retirement plan regulatory guidelines, and knowledge of investments used for employer-sponsored retirement plans
- Strong computer & technical skills a must, including the ability to
understand logic for various applications used, and the ability to manipulate and reconcile assets and records
- Creative and collaborative problem resolution and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Must be able to multi-task in a
fast-paced environment and meet all required conversion deadlines
- Knowledge of Schwab SRT and/or SunGard Relius systems a plus
How to Apply
Please email resume and salary requirements to: HR@pentegra.com
This ad has been viewed 1057 times.
It expires on 12/11/2018.