ERISA - Employee Benefits Paralegal / Compliance Consultant
Parker, Brown, Macaulay & Sheerin, P.C.
in Foxborough MA
Parker, Brown, Macaulay & Sheerin, P.C., a small law firm concentrating
exclusively in employee benefits law is seeking a paralegal / compliance consultant with significant experience in addressing all aspects of compliance with broad based retirement plans, including qualified and 403(b) plans as well as nonqualified
Our firm promotes a good work-life balance. Position is located in Foxborough, MA but will have ability to work remotely for portion of week. We will entertain a reduced full-time position if desired.
Competitive compensation and
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Significant experience with all aspects of broad-based defined contribution plan (qualified and 403(b)) compliance issues – both tax and
- Experience with nonqualified plans (including 457plans);
- Experience with defined benefit plans and health & welfare plans is helpful;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and client relationships;
with drafting plan documents, amendments, etc.
- Strong research skills and ability to efficiently address day-to-day compliance/ administrative issues;
- Strong written, interpersonal and communications skills;
- Ability to work
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send resume and writing sample to Patrick Sheerin at firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 917 times.
It expires on 12/11/2018.