ERISA / Employee Benefits Attorney
Parker, Brown, Macaulay & Sheerin, P.C.
in Foxborough MA
Parker, Brown, Macaulay & Sheerin, P.C., a small law firm concentrating
exclusively in employee benefits law is seeking an attorney with experience in addressing all aspects of compliance with broad based retirement plans, including qualified and 403(b) plans and also nonqualified plans.
Ideal candidate would have
portable book of business and/or strong interest in growing practice.
Our firm promotes a good work-life balance. Position is located in Foxborough, MA but will have ability to work remotely for portion of week, and we will entertain a reduced
full-time position if desired.
Competitive compensation and benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Five + years of experience preferred but will consider lesser experience, depending
on nature of work history;
- Experience with all aspects of broad-based defined contribution plan (qualified and 403(b)) compliance issues – both tax and ERISA
- Experience with nonqualified plans (including 457plans), defined benefit
plans, and health & welfare plans is preferred;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and client relationships;
- Experience with drafting plan documents, amendments, etc.
- Portable billings is a plus;
- Strong written,
interpersonal and communications skills;
- Ability to work independently
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send resume and writing sample to Patrick Sheerin at email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 908 times.
It expires on 12/11/2018.