Senior Retirement Plan Consultant
Henderson Brothers, Inc.
in Pittsburgh PA
Summary of the Job: Henderson Brothers’ Retirement division is looking for our next senior-level Retirement
Plan Consultant, responsible for establishing and meeting plan goals to our clients, as well as maintaining a strong working relationship with external wholesalers in order to service the defined contribution marketplace. This position has a wide-range of
decision making authority in order to provide heroic service to our clients.
WHO YOU ARE:
- An energetic and experienced Retirement Plan professional with an attention to detail, positive attitude, and an entrepreneurial
- A highly effective communicator, both oral and written, to all levels in an organization
- A self-starter with all-star project management & organization abilities—you’re a pro at managing client relationships,
deadlines, and competing priorities, all within budget goals.
- A team player who is comfortable collaborating in a dynamic team-based environment
- A natural leader, not only in the defined contribution industry, but a leader among peers,
doing right by our clients and helping grow and enable your co-workers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Consult on plan design initiatives that seek to improve current outcomes, chart progress toward the achievement, and
define success metrics for our clients
- Deliver results-oriented retirement plan strategies to clients that result in:
- employees creating a sustainable income in retirement
- plan operation efficiencies
- Monitor annual
plan projects, calendars, and milestones
- Prepare and present Annual Plan Reviews
- Evaluate retirement plans for effectiveness and efficiency
- Provide thought leadership, both internally and externally, as it relates to the retirement
- Complete plan/Investment benchmarking and analysis
- Provide fiduciary consulting when necessary
- Participate in new business opportunities
- All other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of proven experience and success in defined contribution consulting, including plan design, compliance, and administration of 401(k) and 403(b) plans, and managing large client relationships.
- Combination of
FINRA Series 6 or 7, Series 63, and/or Series 66/65 licenses required
- Bachelor’s degree required, with an ASPA, AIF, QKA or CEBS certifications preferred
- Deep knowledge of IRC, ERISA and other relevant laws and regulations affecting
employee benefit plans.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and producing quality deliverables on time.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment.
- Excellent communication
skills, with the ability to collaborate and influence all levels of an organization.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the
environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
How to Apply
Qualfied candidates can apply by submitting their resume and initial application using this link:
This ad has been viewed 1068 times.
It expires on 12/10/2018.