in Dallas TX / Minneapolis MN
Location: Dallas, TX or Minneapolis, MN
The Compliance Administrator will be responsible for working in a team environment, completing assigned tasks, retaining
information and building knowledge in the field. As knowledge about the field increases, responsibilities and tasks will grow, up to and including responsibility of providing all aspects of plan administration to assigned
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
- Gain and develop thorough understanding of applicable IRS regulations as they apply to qualified retirement plans, including 401(k) plans.
- Gain thorough understanding and
maintain current knowledge of applicable IRS code sections.
- Gain and develop skills necessary to interpret the plan document and regulations applicable to administering qualified retirement plans.
- Gain and develop proficiency in industry
software applications, databases and spreadsheets.
- Gain and develop full understanding of clients and their plans. Develop in-depth understanding of each client’s sensitivities, plan design and needs and objectives with respect to their
- Proactively manage accounts by setting appropriate expectations.
- Address all issues brought to Milliman by plan sponsors and external partners in a timely and professional manner.
- Respond to client and participant
inquiries, resolve service issues and demonstrate a proactive solution-based approach to enhance client relations.
- Monitor plan parameters and administrative operations to ensure compliance with plan document provisions, as well as applicable
governmental rules and regulations.
- Monitor all participant and plan-specific contribution limits and plan-level deductibility limits. Prepare required testing and execute corrective measures.
- Prepares annual plan audits and government
filings and act as primary contact with plan auditors during audits.
- Calculate and/or allocate employer contributions, profit sharing, match, match true ups, etc.
- Track minimum required distributions for the plan. Calculate distributions
and communicate with plan participants as needed.
- Deliver the highest quality of service to clients, associates and management.
- Demonstrate professional conduct within the team and with the internal and external partners.
- Respond to
internal and external partners in a timely and professional manner.
- Proactively communicate with all key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate commitment to teamwork and a positive attitude.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Math or Business Administration preferred.
- Professional designation in area of expertise desired (e.g., ASPPA QKA, QPA and/or CPC).
- Works well within a team
environment and takes ownership of personal work product.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and other general office equipment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent Problem solving
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Able to productively respond to change.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
Milliman’s core values which include:
- Integrity – Must be honest, fair active, listener, open communicator and accountable.
- Teamwork – Work cooperatively and treat clients and coworkers with respect and dignity while
valuing individual differences, encouraging new ideas and sharing information.
- Commitment to excellence – Demonstrate commitment to being creative, innovative, flexible and adaptable, focusing on quality solutions, continually improving and
being a winner.
Milliman offers a competitive base salary and an outstanding and comprehensive benefits package.
Milliman employs more than 3,500 people working in
employee benefits, healthcare, life insurance/financial services, and property and casualty insurance. For more than 70 years, the firm has quietly earned a reputation for exceptional services, innovation and quality. Today Milliman is one of the
nation’s most highly regarded providers of retirement plan services to the full spectrum of business, financial, government and union organizations.
Our company, with the full support of our Chief
Executive Officer, is fully committed to the maximum utilization of all human resources and the goals of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We recruit, hire, train, and promote, and consider qualified applicants for employment, in all job
titles without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship status, color, creed, familial status, genetic information, marital status, national origin, political ideology, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as an individual with a
disability, or veteran status, including qualified disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans; and shall not discriminate against any individual, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the HR department.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Protected Veterans / Individuals
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However,
employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation
information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 437 times.
It expires on 12/2/2018.