Compliance Services Project Manager
ABG Retirement Plan Services
in Peoria IL / Telecommute
ABG Retirement Plan Services (ABG) began as Small Parker and Ackerman, Inc. in 1968 with a staff of four. Today, the firm has grown to
employ over 80 team members - in Peoria, IL
ABG provides recordkeeping, administration and investment consulting services as a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) to employer-sponsored retirement plan participants with more than $2.9 billion in plan
assets. Our firm is one of the largest independent recordkeepers for retirement plans in the nation.
OUR MISSION - WE HELP PEOPLE SAVE FOR RETIREMENT
We are seeking a detail oriented, proactive, deadline conscious individual who is eager to
manage projects and support the Compliance Services team.
What you will do...
Provide centralized project workflow management to a team of Compliance Specialists. May additionally maintain a small caseload of
plans to perform direct Compliance services.
- Highly organized project management, setting an example in professionalism, knowledge level and multi-tasking capability.
- Maintains necessary tracking relating to Compliance Services
functionality to ensure team deadlines are met.
- Manages the testing and 5500 filings for an assigned caseload of plans.
- Performs nondiscrimination testing and contribution allocation calculations for Daily Valuation.
- Completes the
Form 5500 and required schedules for filers as defined by ERISA.
- Acts as primary liaison in assisting auditors in performing necessary functions for large plan form 5500 filers.
What we seek...
- Five to seven
(5-7) years of experience in the field of qualified plan administration or other equivalent experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of pension administration and design for qualified plans.
- Complete knowledge of ERISA as it pertains to
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of the software systems used to support the nondiscrimination testing and government forms production.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and industry-specific software.
- Demonstrated ability
to work independently, prioritize workload, and adhere to specific work deadlines.
- Demonstrated problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- QKA designation
- Associate degree or equivalent required.
What we offer...
Your commitment to ABG is the key to our success. In turn, we can offer you a full array of employee benefits and flexibility to help you achieve
your very own work/life balance. ABG team members are highly trained in best practice procedures and empowered to implement solutions that meet our clients' goals. We continuously work to improve our team
members' skills and our processes to meet the needs and expectations of our clients.
Join our TEAM!
How to Apply
Email Cover Letter, Resume and Salary requirements to:
Cathy S. Plouzek, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, CQIA
This ad has been viewed 645 times.
It expires on 12/1/2018.