Defined Benefit Consultant
Unified Trust Company, N.A.
in Lexington KY
The Defined Benefit Consultant is responsible for the overall client
relationship experience for defined benefit plan clients, including building and maintaining strong relationships with plan advisors, plan sponsors, and actuaries/third-party administrators. The Defined Benefit Consultant serves as the primary contact for
day-to-day service needs and questions from defined benefit clients. The Defined Benefit Consultant is responsible for associated operational processes, ensuring they are executed on time and with quality and accuracy. The role includes resolution of
client issues, consulting on investment- and pension-related topics, and preparation and delivery of client reports.
- Ensure client satisfaction by being the go-to resource for plan
advisors, plan sponsors, and actuaries/TPAs for inquiries related to the defined benefit plan platform; and effectively communicate Unified Trust’s value to clients.
- Communicate regularly with plan advisors, plan sponsors, and actuaries/TPAs
regarding a plan’s investment status, client reports, account activity, and other fiduciary investment aspects of accounts.
- Administer the processes associated with Unified Trust’s Dynamic Asset Allocation Policy, which includes
obtaining an annual valuation from the actuary each year, coordinating the funding status update with the plan’s portfolio allocation and facilitating changes as needed.
- Verify new plans are invested according to the Dynamic Asset Allocation
Policy pursuant to investment policy statement.
- Promptly implement all Trust Investment Committee decisions. Monitor each account according to the CEFEX fiduciary best practices.
- Provide day-to-day administrative oversight of the accounts
including distribution requests, contributions, client reporting, and other ministerial tasks.
- Work with Director of Client Consulting to modernize and standardize all forms, related processes, and the overall service model to better align with
company standards across other business units.
- Prepare various reports for internal fiduciary compliance and investment reviews.
- Lead and/or participant in client meetings and/or presentations (in person, phone, webinar), including sales
presentations, when applicable.
Level of Education
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
Level of Experience
- At least 3 - 5 years of related work experience,
preferably in the field of employee benefits including defined benefit plans, investment management, or finance.
How to Apply
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unified Trust Company N.A. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This ad has been viewed 426 times.
It expires on 11/30/2018.