401(k) / Pension Administrator
Legacy Retirement Solutions, LLC
in Aston PA
Legacy Retirement Solutions, LLC (Legacy), is presenting an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join
our growing retirement plan team as a 401(k) / Pension Administrator. Legacy is a non-producing, fee-for-service third party retirement plan administration company that provides retirement plan consulting, plan design and administration. The plan types
include 401(k), Profit Sharing, 403(b), 457, Cash Balance and Traditional Defined Benefit Plans.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Job Responsibilities for 401(k) / Pension Administrator:
- Maintain client relationships on
an assigned case load
- Effectively communicate with clients, financial advisors and other professionals
- Effectively and efficiently maintain the case load including but not limited to
- Data collection
- Compliance testing
including ADP/ACP, top heavy, 410(b), 401(a)(4), 402(g) and 415 limits
- Form 5500 and other government filing preparation
- Support clients through audits
- Employer calculation contributions (including age-weighted and new
- Reconciliation of quarterly/annually brokerage account statements and trust reports
- Balance forward recordkeeping and statement production
- Manage benefit processing, including reviewing requests, verifying vesting,
and submitting of loan and distribution paperwork to vendors.
- Answer inquiries from clients and financial advisors.
Qualifications for 401(k)/Pension Administrator:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
years 401(k) plan administration experience required
- Working knowledge of FT Williams software, preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of ERISA regulations and plan
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Detail oriented and a positive
- Comfortable working in a structured, fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, capable of building good working
- Must be organized, self-motivated, strong attention to detail, able to multi-task, team-oriented
For more information about Legacy, visit our website at http://www.legacyrsllc.com
How to Apply
Please send your resume to HR@legacyrsllc.com
This ad has been viewed 573 times.
It expires on 11/25/2018.