in Atlanta GA / Telecommute
Ascensus, the nations largest independent recordkeeping company is continuously looking for ESOP talent to work with our growing company.
Serve as a resource to plan sponsors and financial advisors for matters related to ERISA compliance, plan design and governmental reporting. Use
experience and knowledge to serve as a resource to internal associates
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall client engagement start to finish.
- A clear understanding of technical
issues, and the ability to clearly demonstrate both orally and in writing.
- The ability to communicate with Advisors, CPAs, and Attorneys as it pertains to the plan is a must.
- Annual expectations for specific work duties include:
annual/quarterly valuations, compliance testing, financial and government (Form 5500) reporting, plan audit support and plan document services.
- Knowledge of legislative regulations of defined contribution plans including, but not limited to, 401(k)
- Interacts with team members and colleagues at all levels.
- Documents all procedures and processes.
- Ensures proper review, sign-off, and quality control of all compliance testing and peer review.
- MUST Maintain
work schedule and monitor work to ensure that deadlines are being met while handling multiple tasks.
- Review of distributions and loans, testing, Form 5500 and plan documents.
- Must be a team player AND able to work independently; the ability
to perform quality work in a fast-paced environment and meet supported deadlines.
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission,
and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity AlwaysÂ® should be visible in your actions on a
day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture
- At least three to five years of experience in ESOP administration.
- Organization and communication skills are a
- Flexibility to work extended hours, during peak activity months.
- Government filings such as Form 5500, VCP and DFVCP requests.
- Compliance tests including: IRC 401(a) general nondiscrimination, ADP/ACP, 410(b) coverage, 416 top
heavy tests and 409(p) tests.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Experience with Relius (Administration and Government Forms) preferred
- Experience in analysis of financial data
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, manage tasks and meet in connection with business operations, including related ERISA compliance matters
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job. As the largest US independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed
to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join our team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 6 million Americans save for retirement and college.
Ascensus is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Ascensus also
takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified women, minorities, and covered veterans. Ascensus also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities
Act and applicable state laws
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/tQLzK
This ad has been viewed 493 times.
It expires on 11/25/2018.