in North Wales PA
Benetrends Financial, a leader in small business funding strategies, has helped thousands of aspiring
entrepreneurs start their own businesses. Offering various innovative funding options, from 401(k)/IRA rollover funding (pioneered by Benetrends) to SBA loans, there are many ways we help our clients in achieving their entrepreneurial
For over 35 years, Benetrends prides itself of providing a rewarding, satisfying work environment for our team members. We’ve grown from a handful of staff to over 80 employees, many who are credentialed in their
area of expertise. We recognize the importance of a healthy work-life balance, and offer a comprehensive benefit package, as well as incentives to our diligent employees. Benetrends believes in strengthening the communities we impact by
participating in several philanthropic initiatives. Although headquartered in North Wales, PA, just outside the city of Philadelphia, our clients come from all over the United States.
Benetrends is looking for motivated people to add to its staff and
give to our vision of turning WANTrepreneurs into ENTREPRENEURS.
The Pension Administrator primary duty is as a consultant to our clients and their tax and legal professional with regard to aligning
their goals & objectives with their plan design and to keep in compliance with regulations and guidance issued by both the DOL & the department of treasury as well as the Internal Revenue Code.
The Pension Administrator will act as the
single point of contact for a group of existing Retirement Plan Services clients. Must be familiar with all aspects of plan administration including required testing, Form 5500 preparation, and assisting in plan design to achieve financial objectives, and
regulations related to the retirement plan.
The Retirement Plan Analyst will develop and demonstrate a basic understanding of retirement plans and Benetrends’ products and services with the goal of helping our clients manage their retirement
- Performs all facets of daily plan administration including processing of contributions, loans, distributions, hardship withdrawals, and QDROs.
- Consistently provides a high
level of customer service in terms of response rate and problem resolution.
- Performs nondiscrimination and other testing and providing strategic alternatives for correction of failures and presents options to improve future nondiscrimination test
- Prepares signature ready Forms 5500 and other government fillings.
- Researches and resolves operational and regulatory compliance issues arising from both client questions and from internal activities. Prepares for and participates
in client related meetings.
- Effectively communicates the necessary regulatory information and testing requirements to clients in a way that can be easily understood by individuals who are not in the business.
- Researches complex issues and
assists in solving problems.
- Prevents plan sponsor/trustee issues from arising by delivering top quality administration work.
- Reviews, interprets and maintains the legal plan documents in order to assist clients in ensuring plan compliance
with current IRS/DOL regulations.
- Remains current with the laws and regulations for retirement plan administration.
- Works with internal associates, clients, and vendors to ensure accurate and timely response to all outstanding client/plan
- Maintains workflow status in the CRM.
- Works with and educates (if needed) the plan sponsor to ensure they fully understand their role and responsibility.
- Works with all associates in a manner that fosters mutual respect and
- Communicates with client to attempt to avoid any transaction that would jeopardize the tax qualifications of the retirement plan
Desired Skills and Experience
- ASPPA Credentials (or willingness to
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience or ASPPA credentials
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to manage client expectations and provide superior follow-up
- Advanced working knowledge and understanding of retirement plan administration and associated regulations and IRS tax rules.
- Must have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, to think and make decisions quickly
while maintaining accuracy.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to ensure the daily projection of a professional
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from partners, clients, customers and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to interact at all levels within the organization as well as with
external client and third party contacts.
- Must be a team player but also work well independently, have a strong ability to problem solve and must pay close attention to detail.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://www.benetrends.com/apply
This ad has been viewed 616 times.
It expires on 11/23/2018.