Plan Analyst / Compliance Administrator
in Overland Park KS
Nyhart is a nationwide actuarial and benefit consulting firm. We are currently seeking experienced plan administrators to join our Defined
- Assist in the administration of defined contribution plans, including calculations, testing and reporting
- Communicate and provide support to participants and clients regarding plan operations,
policy and compliance
- Provide design and other suggestions to reduce costs and optimize benefit plan
- Interpret legal documents and current IRS code and ERISA regulations. Keep abreast of appropriate tax laws, regulations, trends, and issues
that may affect plan administration.
- Perform annual compliance review and update plans as needed.
- Prepare and/or review, in a timely manner, Form 5500 for the plan or gather data for the preparation of Form 5500. Promptly respond to any IRS
notices regarding Form 5500 and assist in preparation of other required regulatory filings.
- Participate in internal and external audit inquiries as well as regulatory inspections as required.
- Minimum 2 years
defined contribution administration experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective, accurate, and friendly communication
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This ad has been viewed 567 times.
It expires on 11/23/2018.