Bundled Client Services Specialist
in Cincinnati OH
JOB SUMMARY: Manages assigned caseload to assure that plans are administered according to the plan documents and agreements with the client. Maintains
relationship with clients by: Working with producers / clients / accountants / attorneys in the design and on-going administration of plans, providing assistance to clients with governmental audits, preparing and conducting plan sponsor / participant
meetings, providing expertise to sales personnel in the design, development and presentation to prospective customers.
CORE JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts Quarterly Plan Checkup reviews with plan
- Serves as shared point of contact for Plan Sponsors and Advisors.
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal/external clients and business partners.
- Identifies business needs, service requirements, key issues,
alternative solutions, and resources for the clients and business.
- Communicates with plan sponsors, their representatives and/or producer regarding the sale or administration of qualified retirement plans.
- Schedules and coordinates client
- Reviews / consults with plan sponsors on document/amendment changes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Education: Undergraduate studies or
equivalent related work experience.
- License / Certification / Designation: Series 6 - Associates must obtain the required Federal and/or state licenses / registrations within the time period designated by the business unit.
Additional licenses / registrations may be required when new products and services are implemented. If an associate fails or is unable to obtain required licenses / registrations within the time period designated by the business unit, the associate will be
ineligible to continue in the position.
- Experience: 4-6 years of financial services experience with a minimum of 4 in retirement plans with some background in direct access and consultation with clients.
Advanced knowledge of retirement plans, ERISA and IRS requirements. Understanding of complex financial concepts. NASD Series 6 required; participation in professional development programs such as ASPPA, CEBS, or NIPA is desirable. Thorough
knowledge of qualified retirement plan concepts, understanding plan documents, reconciliation of plan assets, and thorough knowledge of Internal Revenue Code and Department of Labor regulations. Working knowledge of investments including annuities, mutual
funds, employer stock and partnerships, etc. and the financial market place. Continuous development in laws and regulations pertaining to qualified retirement plans, continuous improvement and customer service.
- Skills / Competencies:
Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Ability to establish priorities. Ability to analyze and recommend solutions to business issues. Ability to communicate and explain governmental requirements and investment products
to plan sponsors, their representatives and producers. Ability to analyze the business needs of a customer or potential customer to develop and design the appropriate plan(s) to fit the needs and desires of their client(s). Must have strong
interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills. Must have working knowledge of products, services and processes of the related business unit. Ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with business unit and client.
Ability to lead multiple tasks and projects. Ability to evaluate and recommend problem resolutions. Must have strong interpersonal and facilitation skills. Must have the ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with
business unit and client. Must be able to lead multiple tasks and projects. Must have the ability to research issues thoroughly, evaluate and recommend issue resolutions. Oral and written communication skills for contact with other departments,
client consultants, conducting presentations and training sessions. Proven problem solving skills in identifying problem situations and generating viable solutions.
- Values: Regularly and consistently demonstrates the
Nationwide Values and Guiding Behaviors.
- Staffing Exceptions to the above Minimum Job Requirements must be approved by the: Hiring manager’s leader and HRBP.
- Overtime Eligibility: Not Eligible (Exempt).
- Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
ADA: The above statements cover what are generally believed
to be principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 602 times.
It expires on 11/23/2018.