Preferred Pension Planning Corporation
in Bridgewater NJ
Preferred Pension Planning Corporation is a pension administration
firm in Bridgewater, NJ. We are committed to providing first-rate service for our clients, and we start by making our company a great place for our employees to work.
Keeping our clients happy starts by making sure their plan design is optimized, and
then providing friendly, efficient service. Our employees are knowledgeable in the design and administration of 401(k) plans, profit sharing plans (frequently using new comparability formulas), cash balance plans, and traditional defined benefit plans. We
partner with many investment providers and recordkeepers. Most of our business is referred by investment advisors, accountants, and wholesalers.
\We are looking for a pension administrator with the following responsibilities:
- Completion of
annual compliance testing, asset reconciliation, and government forms
- Consultation with clients and their advisors about plan design, contribution calculations, projections, distribution planning, and general ERISA laws and
- Review of plan documents, and preparing directions for plan amendments and restatements
- Approval of participant loans and benefit payments
- Preparation of plan termination documents
- Preparing written reports to
plan sponsors and trustees
To do the job effectively, the following skills are essential:
- Outstanding organizational skills, including prioritization of multiple tasks and projects
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and with others on a team
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Ambition to work towards QKA/QPA/CPC/MSPA designations with ASPPA (see asppa-net.org and go to the Education tab for more
Experience in the pension administration field is preferred, but not required. This position includes competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package, and a fully sponsored pension education program. The work environment is
friendly and casual, with flexible hours and the ability to work from home on occasion. Growth is achieved by adding ASPPA designations, and gaining knowledge and experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a statement of why you think this job would be a good fit for you.
This ad has been viewed 728 times.
It expires on 11/19/2018.