Retirement Plan Document Specialist
in CO / WI
Would you like to be a part of one of America's leading financial services firms? Great-West
Financial is the nation’s second largest insurer in sales of individual life insurance through banks. We also offer annuity and executive benefits products. Under Empower Retirement, we
provide employer sponsored retirement plans as the nation’s second largest retirement plan provider.
Our over 5,000 associates across 40 locations across the country provide world class service to:
- 30,000+ employer sponsored
- 8 million+ employees participating in their employer-sponsored retirement plan
- 467,700+ individual life insurance and annuity accounts
- $460 billion+ total assets under administration
has an opening for a Plan Document Specialist. In this role you will, under minimal supervision, prepares retirement plan documents ensuring that all plan document requests are processed according to the company's and the plan sponsors
- Prepares plan documents, amendments, and Summary Plan Descriptions for new and existing retirement plan clients.
- Prepares plan amendments based on client s directive.
Inputs amended document specifications into the internet-based document software program. Coordinates plan updates to recordkeeping system.
- Prepares new plan documents by reviewing client s current plan documents, completing transfer checklists,
clarifying amendments and inputting document specifications into the internet-based software program.
- Evaluate amendment and document-related requests and determine appropriate action.
- Provides comparison reviews for plan mergers and review
of Protected Benefits.
- Performs plan document reviews for prospective clients to verify product compatibility.
- Responds to requests by Plan Sponsors for information; resolves administrative or service problems with regards to plan
documentation rules and design.
- Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers via phone, mail and electronic media.
- Manages assigned work queue in a timely and quality manner; ensuring deadlines are
- Responds proactively to ad hoc requests from clients, internal departments, and management.
- Assists with projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- Equivalent directly work
experience; Retirement industry designation(s) a plus.
- 5 years of related experience in retirement plan industry
- Technical knowledge of qualified retirement plans
- MS Office skills and basic Access skills
- Strong attention to
- Results orientated with ability to effectively handle multiple tasks/work responsibilities at the same time.
- Excellent proactive communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of staff, management and
- Strong problem resolution skills and understanding of when to escalate a matter
- Ability to work within prescribed deadlines and in a team environment
- Using established procedures and working under minimal supervision,
performs assigned tasks. Resolves questions and problems; involves senior specialists or management for more complex issues.Develops working relationships with peers, management, and other internal staff.
- Also interacts with external clients and
How to Apply
Please apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 740 times.
It expires on 11/19/2018.